Inbound Marketing Account Manager in Sarasota, Florida
At Nextiny, we take the stance that going the extra mile is pivotal to our customers’ marketing and sales journey and ultimate success. We aim to work with clients who see the worth in this approach and who see us as partners, as well as team members who have the integrity, drive and passion to consistently and genuinely embody this conviction.
This position is responsible for giving our clients a remarkable marketing experience.
The Inbound Marketing Account Manager should possess the following key traits and experience:
- Passionate, Helpful, Dependable individual willing to go above and beyond to exceed expectations
- Posseses a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Is certified in HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing and the HubSpot Software
- Has experience in running marketing campaigns utilizing the HubSpot Software
- Has a proven track record in developing marketing strategies and campaigns that have contributed to lead generation and customer acquisition
- Possesses outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Shows strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Demonstrates ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision
- Possesses experience managing or maintaining CMS Websites and basic Website Design, HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Shows strong verbal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Develop content for inbound campaigns, blog entries, social media posts and premium content aimed at driving traffic, lead generation, online visibility, and user engagement.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation campaigns.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how inbound marketing activity turns visits into leads and leads into customers. Continually refine the process to convert more and better leads and customers over time.
- Run data-driven inbound campaigns and own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company and our customers.
Inbound Marketing Specialist in Sarasota, Florida
We like to work with people who are passionate about what they do, take initiative and are willing to grow into leadership roles. If this describes you and you’re ready to be a part of our growing agency, keep reading!
The inbound marketing specialist will work with the inbound team to plan and implement inbound marketing efforts for our clients.
- Develop content for inbound campaigns, blog entries, social media posts and premium content aimed at driving traffic, lead generation, online visibility, and user engagement
- Develop, implement and manage lead generation and customer closing strategies
- Proactively and strategically manage, test, improve, and measure inbound marketing campaigns
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Analyze and create reports for inbound performance
- Manage and update client websites
- Maintain up to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing (Hubspot)
- Develop and manage project plans and see projects through to completion
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in marketing, communications or other related field preferred.
- Hubspot Inbound certification preferred but not required
- Experience with content management systems, blogs and social media
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of search engine optimization strategies (SEO)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and organized individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision
Content Marketer in Sarasota, Florida
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand the digital footprint of our agency and our clients’ businesses to increase awareness, subscribers, leads, and customers through valuable content. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced work environment and have a passion for both digital marketing and writing.
- Manage the content strategy for Nextiny and our clients to produce consistent blog content to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Write copy for downloadable content offers such as ebooks, white-papers, infographics, guides, etc.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy for blogs, email campaigns, and social media content
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Write website page copy for landing pages and website pages for Nextiny and our clients as needed.
- Optimize content for SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with the creative team, account managers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- Past experience producing content, for the web specifically.
- Knowledge of content management systems like the HubSpot Content Management System to blog, post on social media and create email campaigns.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.