Marketing Jobs with Nextiny Marketing:
Social Media Marketing Manager
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media marketing manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company and our clients’ companies.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. All applicants should be willing to not only create and manage social media messages, but to also follow analytical data to track their success.
- Build and manage the agency and clients’ social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Run paid social campaigns and be able to work within an ad campaign budget.
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Create compelling imagery to post along with social messaging.
- BA/BS degree in related fields (Marketing, Communications, Business, etc)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox or Hootsuite) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- General creative/design abilities, highly preferred.
Inbound Marketing Account Manager in Sarasota, Florida
At Nextiny Marketing, we take the stance that going the extra mile is pivotal to our customers’ marketing and sales journey and ultimate success. We aim to work with clients who see the worth in this approach and who see us as partners, as well as team members who have the integrity, drive and passion to consistently and genuinely embody this conviction.
This position is responsible for giving our clients a remarkable marketing experience.
Requirements:The Inbound Marketing Account Manager should possess the following key traits and experience:
- Passionate, Helpful, Dependable individual willing to go above and beyond to exceed expectations
- Posseses a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Is certified in HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing and the HubSpot Software
- Has experience in running marketing campaigns utilizing the HubSpot Software
- Has a proven track record in developing marketing strategies and campaigns that have contributed to lead generation and customer acquisition
- Possesses outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Shows strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Demonstrates ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision
- Possesses experience managing or maintaining CMS Websites and basic Website Design, HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Shows strong verbal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Develop content for inbound campaigns, blog entries, social media posts and premium content aimed at driving traffic, lead generation, online visibility, and user engagement.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation campaigns.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how inbound marketing activity turns visits into leads and leads into customers. Continually refine the process to convert more and better leads and customers over time.
- Run data-driven inbound campaigns and own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company and our customers.
Inbound Marketing Specialist in Sarasota, FloridaWe like to work with people who are passionate about what they do, take initiative and are willing to grow into leadership roles. If this describes you and you’re ready to be a part of our growing agency, keep reading!
The inbound marketing specialist will work with the inbound team to plan and implement inbound marketing efforts for our clients.
- Develop content for inbound campaigns, blog entries, social media posts and premium content aimed at driving traffic, lead generation, online visibility, and user engagement
- Develop, implement and manage lead generation and customer closing strategies
- Proactively and strategically manage, test, improve, and measure inbound marketing campaigns
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Analyze and create reports for inbound performance
- Manage and update client websites
- Maintain up to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing (Hubspot)
- Develop and manage project plans and see projects through to completion
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in marketing, communications or other related field preferred.
- Hubspot Inbound certification preferred but not required
- Experience with content management systems, blogs and social media
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of search engine optimization strategies (SEO)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and organized individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision