Design Jobs with Nextiny Marketing:
Web Designer in Sarasota, Florida
The position will assist with design work for client websites as well as other graphic design work. Joomla and CSS knowledge is preferred as well as Internet marketing experience and social media knowledge.
We are looking for someone who can be a solid member of our creative team with the ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
At this job you will experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced, creative, passionate, and multi-faceted individual not only skilled in designing usable websites, but also experienced and/or interested in learning more about building them, as well.
- Creative Design
- Client engagement in creative design process
- Collaborate with other team members on concept design solutions
- Create/Modify/Optimize graphics and other assets for websites and other online materials
- Communicate effectively with other team members and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Stay current with new developments in design software, web trends and related technologies
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in graphic design, marketing or other related field preferred.
- Hubspot Inbound certification preferred but not required
- Experience with Joomla and CSS
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Understanding of search engine optimization strategies (SEO)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and organized individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision